Re: Christmas Day Contacts

Jerry N9AVY

Used to be a rabid contester years ago, but I valued my sanity more.

Jerry

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 02:01:44 PM CST, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

Yes, contests are fun, but I'm in it to win, iffin I can. Otherwise just give everyone an Attaboy.

Randy W4RTT

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 2:17 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [070Club] Christmas Day Contacts

Milt:

I wasn't suggesting "giving" contacts... just a way to help when propagation puts the West Coast at a disadvantage and the East Coast quits before West Coast has propagation.  If I was out of line, I appologize,

Jerry

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 01:12:33 PM CST, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

No schedules for me please.
I've won Operating Events from the West Coast before, and if it's in the stars to win another, it won't be because I was "given" an advantage over others.
Just sayin'...
Milt.
N6MG
070-0650