Milt:

I wasn't suggesting "giving" contacts... just a way to help when propagation puts the West Coast at a disadvantage and the East Coast quits before West Coast has propagation.  If I was out of line, I appologize,

Jerry

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 01:12:33 PM CST, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

No schedules for me please.
I've won Operating Events from the West Coast before, and if it's in the stars to win another, it won't be because I was "given" an advantage over others.
Just sayin'...
Milt.
N6MG
070-0650
LONP #76

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 29, 2020 10:30 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] Christmas Day Contacts

Think we really need to help our West Coast members by scheduling QSOs for a certain time & frequency. This is what PODXS should be all about, contests are for fun !

Jerry  n9avy

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 12:13:19 PM CST, K8TOM <tsingle@...> wrote:

We had family in for Norwegian Christmas eve dinner and then all day following, so no shack time that I could get away with.

Given our corner QTH, Scotty, I had kinda figured that 25 Qs would require significant BIC time for you, me, and Barry, so I wasn't too concerned about the situation.  I'm glad to see that those east of the big river had an easier time of it. I did miss seeing N6MG, though.

Tom
K8TOM