Re: Christmas Day Contacts

Jerry N9AVY

Think we really need to help our West Coast members by scheduling QSOs for a certain time & frequency. This is what PODXS should be all about, contests are for fun !

Jerry  n9avy

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 12:13:19 PM CST, K8TOM <tsingle@...> wrote:

We had family in for Norwegian Christmas eve dinner and then all day following, so no shack time that I could get away with.

Given our corner QTH, Scotty, I had kinda figured that 25 Qs would require significant BIC time for you, me, and Barry, so I wasn't too concerned about the situation.  I'm glad to see that those east of the big river had an easier time of it. I did miss seeing N6MG, though.

Tom
K8TOM