From: Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 28, 2020 4:07 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] 25 contacts on 20m

Pat -

I have your log and it is good.

So far I have received qualifying logs from the following:

AC1JR
AG4QX
EB3JT
K3ALB
K3YES
K4VBM
K5SP
KA5VZG
KB3RAN
KC3FL
KC4OBB
KD9DVB
KE4PWE
KK6KMU
KO4EJD
KR4U
N5SLY
N6MG
N6PCD
N7WE
N9AVY
NN9K
ON2AD
W0JSL
W3HF
WA3WZR

I also received emails logs from a few stations who did not make 25 QSOs but wanted to say that they participated.

Thank you for the efforts in making the logs readable and usable for manual processing. And keep them coming!