2020 Contest Certificates

Jim K5SP

All certificates for the PODXS070 contests conducted during 2020 have been sent by email to the award recipients except for DoubleHeader (awaiting final results), and the Top Dawg awards (will be mailed with keychain).

If you did not receive a certificate you were expecting, or if your certificate is incorrect in any way, contact me and I will investigate and make corrections.

In the future, we will email certificates soon after the close of the contest, waiting until end of year as has been done in the past creates an unbelievable workload.

73, and Congratulations to the recipients.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483