Re: ACLog

Dan Morris - KZ3T

There is a little know program called ‘Award Tracker’ by W5DJT, David. It handles a number of logs including ACLog and will do different lookups.  With said, with a trace of SQLite queries you are able to pull out anything you want from ACLog. So, If you only need certain data fields then Award Tracker would be a great little program to try out.  And of course it is free and if any problems on queries, David generally will help out and do the query for you.  I have used it many times in the past for a bunch of different 10-10 queries as well as several P070 queries.  So, it will pull anything you want based on the query you create.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 27, 2020, at 7:31 PM, Josef 'Jeff' Sipek <jeffpc@...> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 22:22:44 +0000, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:
Does anyone use ACLog? I'm trying to help someone figure out how to
extract their Christmas Run log.
Specifically, we need instructions on how to export a file that:
- only has QSOs from 12/25/2020- only has PSK31 QSOs- only has the Date,
Time, Callsign, Mode, Freq or Band fields- is either .txt, .prn, .csx,
.xls, etc
If you can help, please post the instructions here. Thanks.

Even if the software doesn't allow all the fancy filtering for csv or txt
export, it isn't too difficult to use the command line (namely 'grep' or
'awk') or something like Excel to throw away the rows and columns that don't
fit the requirements for the Christmas Run log.

This might be easier than fighting with some of the logging programs.

Jeff.