Re: ACLog

Leland Sly

I use AC Log when I operate portable.  I then import my contacts to my "Master" log in HRD.  The way I got my report for the Christmas event was to export an ADIF file of the contacts I made.  Then I used the ADIF Master program to delete the fields I did not want.  Then saved that file as a CSV file.  That is a text file that should be exactly what the doctor ordered.

I don't know how to do it in one step.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 4:22 PM Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone use ACLog? I'm trying to help someone figure out how to extract their Christmas Run log.

Specifically, we need instructions on how to export a file that:

- only has QSOs from 12/25/2020
- only has PSK31 QSOs
- only has the Date, Time, Callsign, Mode, Freq or Band fields
- is either .txt, .prn, .csx, .xls, etc

If you can help, please post the instructions here. Thanks.