Re: 25 contacts on 20m

Michael KE0CEN

Jerry,
   Well, I wrote a detailed reply to this post, then my browser crashed before I could send it. Very sorry for the miscommunication Jerry. I was operating as KE0CEN/7 as I was in Phoenix, Az on vacation. I was trying to tell you I was NOT in Iowa, but the NOT part got lost in the ether. So I was in Az when we made contact. I will try very hard to make contact next time I see your call from home, it is easy to remember.

  Again, sorry for any part I played in the confusion and congrats on the 25, I worked about 3 hours and only got 11, but had fun trying.

73,
   Michael KE0CEN