From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:22 AM
Subject: [070] 2001 DX Specials

Just a reminder that the 2001 DX Specials are getting ready to expire
at
the end of this month. So if you've worked 20 different German stations on
PSK this year, send me your log info and I'll get your endorsement in the
mail.
Two new DX Specials for 2002 will be announced shortly after the new
year.
Be assured that I have conferred with my closest advisors in chosing the
2002
DX Specials, so there wont be another "BV incident" again. Hey, how was I
know there weren't any PSK-ops in Taiwan ?? 73 de Jay N3DQU.