Re: Christmas Run 2020 - "Operating Event"

JEFF WALSH

Milt
I can only answer that when I suggested the endorsement that you had to work 25 different stations.
It is possible that the guidelines may have been changed by club management.
I will defer to club management for their opinion on the matter.
I am good on whatever decision is made.
Hope that Jim is reading this and will  clarify this for the members.
Jeff
W3WMU

On Dec 24, 2020, at 4:48 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Jeff,
I'm not arguing the subject, but it appears that the original rules have changed.
As you're explaining it, if I work you on a band, you count as 1 of the 25 needed for a certificate.
But if I work you on a different band, it's counted already, and doesn't count towards the 25 needed?
This is not what the email from Stan, W9SMR says.
Let me quote:
- Make one QSO per station per band. That means the same station on another band is a second QSO, but a second QSO on the same band is a dupe.
I'm going to "work 1st, worry later".
Milt.
N6MG