Re: Christmas Run 2020 - "Operating Event"

JEFF WALSH

Unless the guidelines were changed it must be 25 different stations.
Working the same station on a different band is a dupe.
It is a challenge but can be done.
It runs for a full 24 hours starting at 0.00 Zulu till 23:59 on December 25th
Once again good luck to all !!
Jeff
W3WMU

On Dec 24, 2020, at 1:50 PM, JEFF WALSH <jeffwalsh1644@...> wrote:

Just a general cq call was my original suggestion.
Not a contest.
Nothing special was required
Jeff
W3WMU

On Dec 24, 2020, at 1:42 PM, JEFF WALSH <jeffwalsh1644@...> wrote:

Milt
When  I suggested this endorsement years ago it was as Steve replied work any station on the 160m up to 6m bands inclusive of all bands  in between since this not a contest. But they must be 25 different call signs.
Members and nonmembers count. I don’t believe the original guidelines have changed.
Good luck 🍀
Jeff
W3WMU

On Dec 24, 2020, at 11:39 AM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Steve & Jim & Stan,
As this isn't a contest, are contacts on the WARC bands acceptable?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76