From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 18, 2020 11:56 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] New Radio

Jim:

Of course, the fuses were all good. 47 years of troubleshooting electronics and I wouldn't have missed that one.  Power cord good all the way to radio.

Called R&L this morning and they want it back to see for themselves. Sending a UPS Call Tag for it.  So, we'll see.  Read the manual and set everything up like they said (RTFM).  Not me - bad Icom.

Jerry  n9avy
On Friday, December 18, 2020, 11:32:19 AM CST, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Is it possibly a picnic?

Fuses all good?
.
Jim K5SP

On Dec 18, 2020 10:19 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Murphy struck !

Read the manual before powering up and looked at a couple videos as well.  So connected power from RS-35M and antenna.   Nada . Checked power to radio and it was all the way from power supply to connector on IC7300.  Called store today and they're sending a call tag so I can ship it bad.

Guess it was DOA from store.  We'll see what happens from here....

Jim,  K5SP #483