Re: Welcome 2811

Stephen Melachrinos

John -

That's an artifact of the broken software. Something isn't getting connected between the "add the new member" logic and the "rebuild the membership list" logic. As a result, we are defaulting to more manual processes that aren't reflected in the endorsement checker.

From: John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Welcome 2811

 Welcome Terry
Jim,
I had a contact with Terry last night and uploaded but he doesn't show up in my LONP list.  I have had contacts with several new members in the past few months and they don't show up either.  Looking at the Alpha list, the last entry was with #2786 on 7/8/20.  Is it possible that they have to be on the list before you can get credit for the contact and if so, how do we update it?

John
KC3FL