From: John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2020 11:13 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Doubleheader contest

So if you make a contact with a station that shows up as a dupe there is the possibility that the station decided to start a different block.  With that being the case it is easier and quicker to just go ahead and log the contact just in case they changed their block.  It would take longer trying to explain they were a dupe.

John
KC3FL