Re: HRD Logbook to LoTW with Other Grids

Eric KG6MZS

Thanks for the reply Darin.

I did that and then when I imported an ADI file it didn't take the "My Station" data from the new Location.  I think you might have to make an entree in the new Database with the "Add" button first to make sure the import takes the new Location.

Thanks again,

Eric

On 12/11/20 2:03 PM, Darin - KO4EJD wrote:
Eric,
You can go to my station and set that up.  I have 3 locations configured.
Before operating just select the one you want.

From logbook go to configure, my station and you'll see the option.

From DM780 go to program options and select calling.  This ties back to my station in logbook.

Good luck
Darin

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020, 2:38 PM Eric KG6MZS <contact@...> wrote:
Hello All,

While restricted by the pandemic, I'm getting ready to activate other grids and I've pretty much got it all worked out except for one hitch.

I see in HRD Logbook you can define different Locations and you can create different Databases for different logs.  What I can't seem to figure out is how to assign those Locations to the different Databases.

I have set up different locations in LoTW but when I try and sign and upload the logs from HRD, LoTW tells me that the grids don't match.  LoTW thinks the logs have my home grid, not the new grid from elsewhere.

So how do I tell HRD to assign the grid from the activating location to the new database?

TIA
Eric, KG6MZS