HRD Logbook to LoTW with Other Grids

Eric KG6MZS

Hello All,

While restricted by the pandemic, I'm getting ready to activate other grids and I've pretty much got it all worked out except for one hitch.

I see in HRD Logbook you can define different Locations and you can create different Databases for different logs.  What I can't seem to figure out is how to assign those Locations to the different Databases.

I have set up different locations in LoTW but when I try and sign and upload the logs from HRD, LoTW tells me that the grids don't match.  LoTW thinks the logs have my home grid, not the new grid from elsewhere.

So how do I tell HRD to assign the grid from the activating location to the new database?

TIA
Eric, KG6MZS