From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 8:12 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io Group Moderators
Subject: Re: [070Club] RESULTS - TRIPLE PLAY LOW BAND SPRINT - 2020

I can't do 160 meters...no antenna. I don't use an amp. 100 watts is all I need. Much more important is a good antenna in my opinion. I think the winner will be the one who gets the most multipliers.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 7:02 PM stan W9SMR <robinstan@hotmail.com<mailto:robinstan@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Lee,

I love it!

John made a hellava push on this one.

It will be tilly-bar-the-door on the Doubleheader.

Will you be able to get on 160M in this critical test? Could it make the difference?

John was running high power. If you are up against him primarily, maybe time to drag out the Amp?

May the best man win!!

73, see you on the air.

Stan