Re: High band experiment recap

Jerry N9AVY

John:

Saw your post and 20 others. Had to run a bunch of errands this morning and it was complicated by remote not unlocking locks on 08 T&C van. Called dealer who was only 2 blocks away and he came out and showed me how to find key to unlock door manually. Didn't know there was an actual key hidden in remote - guess I need to RTFM !

Anyhow , saw the tail end of messages and knew I was late to the party. Maybe manana ....

Jerry n9avy

On Saturday, November 28, 2020, 01:27:19 PM CST, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Looks like a lot of folks had some fun on the high bands today.  I had contacts on 17, 15, and 10.  12 mtrs was all noise.  Probably not too many saw my post so think I'll do it again tomorrow and maybe more participants.  I'll use the same schedule  with these frequencies:  18.097, 21.070, 24.920 and 28.120.  17 looked the best for me.

John
KC3FL