Re: Rigs

Barry VA7GEM

Jerry
Please don't wait too long. There are a couple
rebates available bringing the price below USD1000
and a number of sellers offer free shipping.
Don't forget to buy the RT Systems cable and software.
This is an outstanding opportunity to jump on the train like Paula did.
With prices that low I would not consider the used market
unless a very good friend selling who only brought it out to
put it under the xmas tree each year. These prices are so
tempting I may need a backup unit. I originally paid USD2000
plus a handful of small bills.
GL with the decision and looking forward to watching you have fun
with what could arguably be called "The Greatest Radio ever built
at this Price Point".
Barry