Thank you Steve.  Appreciate the thoughts.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:13 PM Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Lee -

I hadn't heard that Ben had passed away. I'm sorry to hear that--I had a couple of QSOs with him back in 2014.

My condolences to you and the rest of the family.

From: Lee - N5SLY <n5sly@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Nov 22, 2020 4:01 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Rigs

Hi Jerry,

My son Ben, KF5OEB, passed away about 6 months ago and I'm selling his ham radio gear.  He had an Icom IC-956 Pro HF transceiver and it is for sale.  I know it works because I actually made a contact using it the day before he died.  Just been sitting here every since.  Let me know if you are interested.

73

Lee N5SLY