Re: Rigs

Paula K7PAX #1739

Jerry, I just ordered one - we can learn it together!

Paula K7PAX

On Nov 22, 2020, at 8:33 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Thanks David and everyone else !

Pretty much have search narrowed down to the 7300 at this point. Seems to be a very popular rig. Still need to sell off a bit more from my "stockpile"; so it will be a while before I make a purchase.

Appreciate everyone's input on this subject. The has been great info.

Thanks all who contributed.

73,
Jerry
On Sunday, November 22, 2020, 10:15:34 AM CST, David, K9DWR <david@...> wrote:

* Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> [2020-11-20 19:13]:

> any time.  That being said, am wondering what others are using these days.

I'm using a Kenwood TS-950SD with a SignaLink and a homebrew CAT control serial
interface I built from an FTDI breakout board.  I started on a SWL-20, then
upgraded through a TS-120 and a TS-440SAT before getting the 950.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...