From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io; main@070club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Nov 20, 2020 11:13 am
Subject: [070Club] Rigs

Been considering a new (or new to me) rig since the FT-1000MP bit the dust after a bunch of years; although it was repaired and seems to be working okay there is a little doubt in the back of my mind that it could go belly up at any time.  That being said, am wondering what others are using these days.

Sold off one of my spare rigs (Alinco DX-SR8T) which had never been out of box nor on the air. A friend and I each bought one a few years ago, but he had all sorts of problems getting it to do PSK  and wasn't successful.  Also, have another rig on the block (TS-850SAT), but I sold off the IF-232C interface which allows it to operate digital modes, etc. . Trying to thin out my accumulation of radios acquired over the years.

So, wondering what rigs everyone is using.  Would like to take a poll, but I don't think it's possible here.

Thanks.

Jerry  N9AVY