Re: PODXS Club At The Beginning

Jim K5SP

I thought we had a history file, but I cant seem to fine it.   Steve W3HF was one of the originals, and most likely has all the information.

Steve if your are reading this, can you give me the information to place in the Club History link on the website and place in the files section of groups.io?

Jim K5SP

On 11/16/2020 10:27 AM, Bob Motyl KK6KMU wrote:
I have always been interested as to how the club began.  Could someone give a brief story as to who started it, why the name, how was the site created etc.
Sorry if this has already been answered.  Thanks.
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

--
Jim,  K5SP #483