I tried the save as and it messes up the formatting.  It is not yours Steve, it is the one Milt sent me to update the Member Info page which is not being updated by David Westbrooks scripts.

I will send it to you and see if you can export to html with the formatting that is currently on the Member Info page.

As for yours, need the html showing the leaderboard and the top ten as is currently shown on the RC3 page.

On 10/31/2020 1:09 PM, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:
Jim -

Since it's my spreadsheet you are working with, tell me what you want and I can try and create.

From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 31, 2020 11:24 am
Subject: [070Club] Excel

Does anyone know anything about Excel?  I used to be able to convert a sheet to html to put on the PODXS070 club website, but am totally flustered with it now.
I originally had Office365 through my college, where I taught.  Retired from that 5 years ago.  Have been paying the annual renewal since retirement.
Well, my license expired recently, and I paid for the renewal, and it said to download the most recent version, which I did.  That was a HUGE mistake.  Now when I try to publish as html, it only give me one publish option and that is to POWER BI, which I do not want, and will not use. I cannot access POWER BI, because the college license used my personal email address, and when I try to create an account it will not let me because it wants a work email, which I do not have.  So, I am stuck. (trying to convert RC3 leaderboard to html from a sheet.).
Is there any way that I can get rid of this POWER BI?  Help please!

Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483