Re: Excel

Stephen Melachrinos

Jim -

Since it's my spreadsheet you are working with, tell me what you want and I can try and create.

From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 31, 2020 11:24 am
Subject: [070Club] Excel

Does anyone know anything about Excel?  I used to be able to convert a sheet to html to put on the PODXS070 club website, but am totally flustered with it now.
I originally had Office365 through my college, where I taught.  Retired from that 5 years ago.  Have been paying the annual renewal since retirement.
Well, my license expired recently, and I paid for the renewal, and it said to download the most recent version, which I did.  That was a HUGE mistake.  Now when I try to publish as html, it only give me one publish option and that is to POWER BI, which I do not want, and will not use. I cannot access POWER BI, because the college license used my personal email address, and when I try to create an account it will not let me because it wants a work email, which I do not have.  So, I am stuck. (trying to convert RC3 leaderboard to html from a sheet.).
Is there any way that I can get rid of this POWER BI?  Help please!

Jim,  K5SP #483