Excel

Jim K5SP

Does anyone know anything about Excel?  I used to be able to convert a sheet to html to put on the PODXS070 club website, but am totally flustered with it now.

I originally had Office365 through my college, where I taught.  Retired from that 5 years ago.  Have been paying the annual renewal since retirement.

Well, my license expired recently, and I paid for the renewal, and it said to download the most recent version, which I did.  That was a HUGE mistake.  Now when I try to publish as html, it only give me one publish option and that is to POWER BI, which I do not want, and will not use. I cannot access POWER BI, because the college license used my personal email address, and when I try to create an account it will not let me because it wants a work email, which I do not have.  So, I am stuck. (trying to convert RC3 leaderboard to html from a sheet.).

Is there any way that I can get rid of this POWER BI?  Help please!

Jim,  K5SP #483