From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Oct 27, 2020 11:30 am
Subject: [070Club] Apologies

My apologies to the membership for what may appear to some as not performing the duties expected of me.
I have been laid up with illness for weeks now, and finally seem to have beaten it, and have regained my strength to around 90 percent. I will attempt over the next few days to get caught up on the website, checking on the progress of the new endorsement checker, trying to update the membership rolls as necessary. I have not even turned the rig on in over six weeks, looking forward to Triple Play.
This illness was debilitating, and recovery was slow.  The XYL says that in the 25 years we have been together, she has never seen me as laid up and sick as I was.  In the midst of this, a precancerous condition on my hand was discovered.  The biopsy showed cancer, and fortunately we caught it very early, and they did two freezings of the cells, and it is gone.
Someone asked a question about the Triple Play, I am not sure if anyone responded, if you still have questions, I will be happy to answer them for you.
Executive Director/Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381