From: Alan - KA5VZG <ka5vzg@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2020 5:56 am
Subject: [070Club] Anyone for 365 endorsement ?

I make it a point to check 7.070 MHZ at 0000Z every chance I get.   It's the start of the "Zulu Day" , so if no contact is made, I have the rest of the day to find one.
It's an easy way to chip away on that 365 endorsement.
If no one is there, I usually look at 80m and 20m.

Join in if you want.  It only takes one QSO to check off the day.

73, Alan, KA5VZG
070# 1509  LONP# 213