From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 8:11 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Congrats to Alan - KA5VZG

I've been following the adventures (and chats) of the group that have been pursuing the 24/7 Endorsement at all hours of the night. This morning I see by the Progress Checker that Alan - KA4VZG is the first of the bunch to complete that crazy endorsement! Congrats Alan! Well done. It is a major accomplishment and takes dedication and coffee...lots of coffee! There are several more who are pushing to complete it. Who will be next?