From: Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 24, 2020 2:29 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 24/7 Endorsement - - Week Three - hour slots 0800z and 0900Z Begins tonight

Well I guess I ran out of steam and missed the 10:00Z hour last night.  I will make it tonight seeing its our last night of 24/7 Endorsement unless someone has a plan.

Thanks to all who participated.  Alan, Bob and Stan almost always there.  Appreciate you taking the time.

Bob KK6KMU

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381