Re: 24/7 Endorsement - - Week Three - hour slots 0800z and 0900Z Begins tonight

Jerry N9AVY

Tried to get on last night , but T-storms were overhead. Sorry I missed it.

Jerry n9avy

On Thursday, October 22, 2020, 12:14:36 PM CDT, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

24/7 Update.
Band conditions were not great last night.  80 meters seemed better than 40meters.  QSO's with members Dave KB3RAN, Bob K4VBM,  Alan KA5VZG, Stan W9SMR, and Don KC4OBB.  I did see a few others PODXS members they were but too weak to try.  Also made contact with John from Hilo HI KH6DLK and Lew from Australia VK4KLA on 40 meters.  Glad we had the chat room or I would have missed Lew.  Thanks to Alan and Stan for pointing him out.  This week is almost over so join us if you have a chance.

I still have hours 11, 12, and 13 columns completely empty.  I know Alan and Bob stayed up to fill those hours but I just couldn't stay awake. Thanks to all who participated.  See you on the waterfall.

Bob KK6KMU