From: Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2020 2:05 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] ZL7DX and Hole 13

Volunteer?  Sure , will P070 pay for the trip? LOL

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Oct 21, 2020, at 12:51 PM, Milton Garb via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

We're going to find a different source for Hole 13.
ZL7 is Chatham Island.
There have been numerous dx-peditions there, and according to Club Log, it's #76 on the most wanted DXCC list. It may be rated higher or lower on other lists. I don't know.
From Apr. 2004 until Nov. 2016, I've logged 5 separate dx-peditions, and 12 confirmed Q's via LotW. to Chatham.
Sadly, no bpsk31. I don't even know if any of the dx-peditions did any digital at all.
I need Hole 13 also. Any volunteers for a road trip? :-)
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76