Re: ZL7DX and Hole 13

Jerry N9AVY

Chatham Island was activated by ZL2DX in 2017 and was supposed to be there for until 2020. I only worked one PSK31 station there was ZL7LC (ZL1LC ,an 070 member) back in 2015. He was on a mini DXpedition PSK31 only. Others may have been there, but suspect they operated SSB/CW/RTTY or FT mode. Not aware of anyone else on ZL7.

Jerry n9avy

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 10:04:07 AM CDT, Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...> wrote:

Has anyone had any contact with ZL7DX?  Is there an Email I could mail them.   I have needed Hole 13 since the day golf was
created and since the South Pole Ham station hasnt been online the only other option is ZL7.

Let me know. Im desperate to finish the golf holes.  Very few have done it.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington