From: Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 12:43 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 24/7 Endorsement - - Week Three - hour slots 0800z and 0900Z Begins tonight

Milt.  Congrats with the updates.  I got motivated myself and built a new computer for myself.  An eight core AMD processor, 16GB of ram, and video card with four video outputs, four 24 inch monitors and cleaned up my cabling.  Now I can run FLDIGI, my logging software, pskinfo and the chat room all at the same time with no delays or computer crashes.  Should have done it years ago.  Now I have the time.

Bob KK6KMU