From: Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 12:30 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 30M anyone?

agreed, pskreporter shows i am picked up by wz7i in eastern PA at 14db, but that is it.

seeing a couple of faint traces around 10140.7, but too faint to read.

dropping off 30M for now and taking a break.

thanks to all who gave it a try.

chuck

On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 03:22:09 PM EDT, Ron Bosch <boschfamily@...> wrote:

Roger that Chuck, I am running 40W to my End Fed Random, and PSKReporter has me at +17dB into NY, but the waterfall looks like an Upstate Blizard, and the band sounds like all kinds of popcorn, so no real surprise, I can't see you either.

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:16 PM Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
not seeing you on the waterfall,  turned on my pre-amp and only got more noise.

i am putting out somewhere in the 15 to 20 watts on my little rig according to my separate power meter.  the radio gods do not appear to be smiling on 30M currently.

will try till around 1930 hoping for a contact, then drop off if no one is seen.

Chuck

On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 03:10:48 PM EDT, Ron Bosch <boschfamily@...> wrote:

Yelling from Houston, nobody yelling back :-)

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:02 PM Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Calling cq on 10141.000 at 1902 utc.

thanks
Chuck