From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 12:13 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Endorsement Award Checker

John:

Same problem here and am sure others have it as well. The checker is SNAFU and whomever updated the alpha list has not kept it up to date.

Jerry
On Friday, October 16, 2020, 01:53:43 PM CDT, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Jerry
Tnx for the job you and the others that are keeping the boat afloat are doing.  We all appreciate your efforts.  I don't want to throw another problem your way but I've had contacts with three of the newer members and haven't gotten LONP credit.  Looking at the Alpha list, the members after #2786 are not on the members list.  How do we update the list?

John
KC3FL