Re: Endorsement Award Checker

Rick - N7WE

Dan-

I'm continuing to upload.  As far as I can tell, the upload functions fine.  It is down in the "guts" of moving stuff around and automatically linking stuff for administration that seems to be the problem.  I know Jerry - N9AVY is manually tracking new earned endorsements.  And Loren - WA3WZR is doing the same for IOTAs.  I may be wrong, and if so hopefully David or one of the other guys will jump in and correct me, but I see no reason to not upload.  And I think, but am not sure, that the hope is they may be able to salvage all the uploads out of the old Endorsement Checker and transfer them to the new checker when it is ready.  I don't claim to understand everything they are battling, but I sure know it is a massive, massive project!  We all owe them a big THANK YOU for just getting the Contest Scoring working.  Without their efforts 070 Club would have died around the end of 2019.