Re: Endorsement Award Checker

Jerry N9AVY

This is what the checker spit out this morning. Unfortunately this is the 2rd or 43th time in as many weeks. Duh ! The checker has dementia !

K4VBM has already been credited these endorsements. This is not the only one because there are a few others who who have gone into "reruns". This checker is undoubtedly on its last legs.

" Endorsements have been submitted:

K4VBM 2020-10-16 ALL-GRID [100]
K4VBM 2020-10-16 ALL-GRID [50]
K4VBM 2020-10-16 ALL-GRID-CT
K4VBM 2020-10-16 ALL-GRID-DE
K4VBM 2020-10-16 ALL-GRID-MA
K4VBM 2020-10-16 ALL-GRID-MD
K4VBM 2020-10-16 ALL-GRID-RI"

Jerry n9avy

On Friday, October 16, 2020, 01:01:09 PM CDT, David, K9DWR <david@...> wrote:

We don’t have a replacement for the awards checker yet.  The old one should still take uploads (although we can’t guarantee the results).

David