Re: 24/7 Endorsement - WEEK TWO starts Monday 10/12 for hour slots 0600Z and 0700Z

Jim K5SP

I am sorry I am missing all the fun.

I have been down for several weeks, caused by a case of flu/slight pneumonia.  It has taken all my strength away, and recovery has been slow.

It caused to miss the Pumpkin sprint, which I had been looking forward to operate with a new antenna.

Have fun guys,

Jim K5SP

On 10/16/2020 7:07 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io wrote:
Thanks for being there at O'Dark thirty for 2 contacts.  I'll try to be there and get some of those other slots filled in. I was late this morning and missed my chance.

It's fun chasing endorsements.  I made a spreadsheet of the hours I've already worked and can see which ones I need now easier.   A simple 24 X7 grid works well.
I have one for my 366 also and see I have 6 months completed. One date (12th) needed in Nov and Dec 18, 27,28, and 29 to get me done until the end of the year.  Lots of Jan dates which I usually miss due to travel.  Might get them in 2021 due to travel restrictions.

Dave
KB3RAN
1692/381.

--