From: stan W9SMR <robinstan@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Oct 12, 2020 1:21 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 24/7 Endorsement - WEEK TWO starts Monday 10/12 for hour slots 0600Z and 0700Z

Bob, Alan et. al.,

I am hoping to get on. I need 3 a.m. (EDT) slots all week long and some 2 a.m.'s along the way.

But, T-Storms coming thru soon. Hopefully expected to clear after 10 p.m. Will need to reconnect my Kluge Inv-L after they pass through.

Fantastic you almost grabbed the VK4. Maybe tonite. GL!!

CUL, 73,
Stan
W9SMR