From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@cox.net>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 3:06 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 24/7 Endorsement - WEEK TWO starts Monday 10/12 for hour slots 0600Z and 0700Z

I had a few extra bonus contacts last night during our 24/7 Endorsement meet. KI7VLV Dave from Washington, KM6UGZ Sam California, and AA2MA Mark from Alabama. All of them were amazed that someone was calling CQ late that night / early tat morning. Also had VK4KLA from Australia answer my call but could not complete the QSO. All things considered a successful 24/7 get together. Hope to see yo tonight from 0645-0715 UTC.

Thanks to Alan KA5VZG, Bob K4VBM and Randy W4RTT for getting up in the middle of the night. Hope to see Stan W9SMR tonight too.

Have a great day,
Bob KK6KMU