From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of stan robinson <robinstan@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 4:31 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] MONTHLY Endorsement Congrats!

In spite of the lousy propagation conditions recently, we are showing some good gains in member Endorsements. Having several contests has helped also.

LONP - To qualify for LONP, 100 QSOs with fellow members are required. As you are aware, we are struggling with issues on the Endorsement web page that limits our timely approval of Endorsements. Be sure to upload your entire log each time.

Jerry, N9AVY, has been fighting an uphill battle with our balky Endorsement Checker trying to validate and approve candidates for LONP. Here is a most recent list of those who have submitted logbooks containing 100 or more QSOs since January 1, 2020.

Note that these are not yet officially approved:

#2618 KD6TR 180
#2722 N3XL 111
#2727 K4VBM 102
#985 WB4JJJ 102
#577 K6WRJ 118
#2692 YV4YY 100

We also have an excited pack of LONP Seekers in hot pursuit of this traditional first rights award. If you see them, give them a call and spot them on PSKReporter and our reflector:

#2741 WA4RXK 98
#2658 VE3RXO 84
#2703 KD2QAK 73
#471 LW2EIY 61
#2691 K5RWG* 60
#1341 EA3ATJ 59
#2781 WA3LXD 59

*Rich, K5RWG joined 5/31/19. After our QSO on Sept. 23 he agreed to make his first Endorsement Checker upload. Along with his 60 QSOs toward LONP, Rich earned 7 other Endorsements. That included his Ragchewers 3/30. He’s a natural at that skill.

And in close pursuit of the next major Honor Roll level at 500 QSOs are:

#138 W7PSK 496
#2566 KC3EL 474
#1609 KC4OBB 446

And then there are the Super Achievers with more than 1,000 member QSOs:

1 #0025 W3HF 1650
2 #0777 NO8R 1537
3 #0815 K8TOM 1258
4 #0454 N9AVY 1017

Congratulations to all!

Many more Endorsements were earned, far too many to list. But we applaud the continuing efforts of all to reach for the sky!!

Keep up the good work!

Upcoming 070 Contest: Check your HOA rules for loopholes and string out that long-long-wire!

160M GREAT PUMPKIN SPRINT

Saturday October 10 to Sunday October 11

See Rules at:

160M Great Pumpkin Sprint Rules<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podxs070.com%2Fo7o-club-sponsored-contests%2F160m-great-pumpkin-sprint&;data=02%7C01%7C%7C9c5707c3275e447d2f3e08d8671222b6%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637372674866851616&sdata=mfVKv0Ywm%2BDKDeag8U3C53PosSNRXBkjqp16Yh2u0pQ%3D&reserved=0>

[cid:attach_0_163A46FFD4E42267_21926@groups.io]

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070 #1611