Ø7Ø Club 160M GREAT PUMPKIN SPRINT - Head's up

stan W9SMR

The Ø7Ø Club 160M GREAT PUMPKIN SPRINT is just 1 week away -

Saturday October 10 - 2000 UTC (1600 EDT) to Sunday October 11 - 2000 UTC (1600 EDT)

Sprint Rules - your choice of any 6 hour block.  Open to all licensed radio amateurs.

Click here For Rules and details: 160M Great Pumpkin Sprint Rules

Frequencies / Mode: - 1.807 MHz Dial freq. (1.838 MHz Europe) / PSK-31 only

4 Power Categories:

QRP < 5 W
Low < 25 W
Medium < 50 W
High < 100 W

Exchange: Callsign. RST and State/Province/Country (SPC)  eg: “W9SMR  599  IN”

Call: “CQ 070 160M Sprint”

All entry logs must be received within 1 week after the event ends.

The upload link will be activated after the contest closes. Upload ADIF Contest records only.

Upload Link:  160M Sprint Upload Link

This event will test your ingenuity and stealthy antenna talents in order to put up an antenna that will send your signals into the ether. It is not impossible. After all, a 160M dipole is only 272 feet long. Check your HOA rules for loop-holes.

And it will be worth pursuing, in order to grab that Top Band Endorsement Sticker with 20 QSOS on 160M. Only 44 of our 2,794  members have earned this one.

Last year, only 10 logs were submitted. That’s down from 12 in 2018. This is an excellent opportunity to steal the show!!  Let’s see if we can beat that turnout.

73, See you on 160 M

Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director