24/7 Endorsement - Lets fill in those hard to get middle of the night slots

Alan - KA5VZG

I am going to restart the 24/7  attempt to fill in those late night slots 04-09 again starting Monday, October 5.
I am in the Central Time Zone, so that will mean a start on local October 4, Sunday at 11:45 in the evening (0445Z).

2020 October

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

0445-0515Z

6

0445-0515Z

7

0445-0515Z

8

0445-0515Z

9

0445-0515Z

10

0445-0515Z

11

0445-0515Z

12

0645-0715Z

13

0645-0715Z

14

0645-0715Z

15

0645-0715Z

16

0645-0715Z

17

0645-0715Z

18

0645-0715Z

19

0845-0915Z

20

0845-0915Z

21

0845-0915Z

22

0845-0915Z

23

0845-0915Z

24

0845-0915Z

25

0845-0915Z

I guess I put this out too early the first time, so after W9SMR, Stan and W4RTT, Randy, suggested I try it again. . . . . . . .Beginning Monday OCT 5 (which for my time zone means Sunday evening Oct 4)

I would like to invite other 070 Club members, contemplating finishing the 24/7 Endorsement, to join me in an attempt to knock out those middle of the night slots.

I’m hoping so knock out the hour slots 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, and 09

I would plan on operating at 0X45z – 0(X+1)15z each night for a week to knock out two hour slots.
Repeating this two more times would complete the six middle-of-the-night slots for all days of the week.
So, get up to operate about a half hour each night for three weeks and its done.

To cover the two hours slots 0400 and 0500, I expect to call on 7.070 MHZ at around 0445z. If the 7.070 band was not the best then a QSY to 3.580 MHZ or another frequency may be required.

Exchanges until 0459z would cover the 0400 slot.   Continuing from 0500-0515z, those exchanges would cover the 0500 Slot.  Continue this pattern for one week to accommodate all days of the week.

The following week would be similar, using the 0645-0715z time period.

The same the next week using 0845-0915z would complete all days of the week for those middle-of-the-night hour slots.

I live in the central time zone, so for me it means week 1, 11:45 in the evening to just after midnight.  To cover 0400Z and 0500Z for Monday, Oct. 5, I would begin at 11:45 local time, the evening of Sunday, Oct. 4 and continue through local midnight to 12:15 local, which would be 0515Z of Oct. 5.  Week two is 1:45 to 2:15 AM and week 3 would be 3:45 to 4:15 AM.  Not too bad. . .
I'll try it again  and see if anyone is up for it,  come on out, it only takes two of us, but if more are on the air we can all get them quickly :-)  73, Alan, KA5VZG 1509/213