I think I figured out the trigger for the award applications being reset problem

GA - Bob - K4VBM

A while back, I pointed out that my award submissions for approval were being reset and I had to re-apply for them over and over.

Well, I just realized that the trigger for that happening is when you upload your latest .ADI file.  Somewhere in the processing for that new file, awards that have already been achieved and submitted (marked in ORANGE) are being reset to the un-submitted state (GREEN).

Just have your programmer look at the logic for processing a newly uploaded .ADI file.
It should NOT be resetting any awards that have already been applied for and marked submitted.

Q.E.D.

73,

Bob
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)