From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Sep 6, 2020 10:34 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] PSK Assist

There is an exception that I know of.  If you are running an Elecraft K3, K3S, KX2, or KX3 they use a different method of power/ALC control.  The proper setting for these rigs on digital modes is 4 bars of ALC showing, 5th bar flickering.  Don't know if this applies to the new K4 or not.  Details here. http://www.w3fpr.com/download_files/Digital%20modes.pdf