Re: Special event HRD help

John Fickler

Hello Bill,
    I have been using HRD for some time now and I regularly add new locations when operating from camping sites etc. Go to Program Options, Callsign (My Info), Edit My Station Directly, Add Location.  Here is where you add the new operating location and the new operator callsign for the Special Event. After entering the data you may have to shut down the HRD and restart in order for it to show up in the location list.

Regards,
John
W8VYM

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 9:49 PM Bill-N7RI <N7RI.WY@...> wrote:
Good evening
I plan on operating with a special event call sign beginning this weekend.  Is there anyone in the group using Ham Radio Deluxe that can help set up HRD to use that call sign for the event with out erasing everything I already have?
73
Bill
N7RI
107-1190