Limited space antennas

Chuck M

Currently living in the country on several acres.  Have plenty of room to stretch out an Alpha Delta DX-CC multi-band dipole, and use a 33 ft Gap Challenger vertical with the guy stakes out around 30 ft from the base.

We're looking to move sometime in the next couple of years and will need to change to antennas that can fit in a much smaller footprint.   The XYL wants some type of waterfront property, so space will be tight.  Need to give her some ideas on what is needed.  Assuming I'll be able to get a VHF / UHF on the roof somewhere.

Hoping the group can give some good suggestions based on their experience.  Like to have 80 through 10 meters, but will settle for 40 through 10.  No ideas at this point on how many trees we'd have, orientation, etc.

Thanks for your help.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB