Member Files

Jim K5SP

We are progressing in our efforts to "move" more items from the hamclubs.info site.

On our website, there is a new menu item, Member Files. We will be moving more and more information to this page as time permits.

As of today, you can download a CSV file of our membership by clicking the button on the page.  This has been tested on various browsers, and no problems have been noted.   I use Firefox, and when I click the button I get a dialog box that asks if I want to open or save the file.  I have used both options, and it gets saved to my hard drive.  I also have selected to open with Excel, open with Notepad, and those options also work fine.   It has been tested on a Mac also.

Please bear in mind, that the data is for your personal use, such as setting alarms on software etc.  Please do not share the membership data with others.

Let me know if there are any issues with obtaining the data.

Now on to the next issues, which pertain to the LONP Member info page.

Jim,  K5SP #483