N3AO

Stephen Melachrinos

Yesterday I worked an old friend on 40m PSK, Carter N3AO. He's relatively new to PSK, and had been trying unsuccessfully to make a contact. His signal was good, so I believe his software and radio settings are good--I think he's just not finding people. Maybe it's propagation, maybe it's his choice of bands (he was on 40m in the early afternoon), maybe it's just that there are fewer active PSK operators now than there used to be.

If anyone sees him calling CQ, please give him a call and welcome him to the PSK community. Maybe we'll even be able to recruit him to the club!